Monday, December 12, 2011

Swim Meet Weekend

Spending twenty-four hours at a pool in one weekend can really only be described as painful, really, really, really painful. It's the kind of painful that makes you wonder if you are going to be able to stand after you finally sit. It's the kind of painful that makes everything else seem a little surreal after you finally leave the swim center. But four times of year, the girls' swim team hosts a meet and I run concessions and ultimately endure the pain out of love and duty.

This past weekend was probably the hardest meet we have ever hosted which actually may have been a good thing because I was so painfully incoherent last night that I went to bed at 8:00 and slept ten and a half hours. I woke up feeling great!! I probably feel better than I did before the meet started! Last swim meet took me a good week to recover from

No weight gained..... maybe even a little lost and I plan to work out this afternoon. Woo hoo. Here's to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment